Ariba Developer - Remote (but must be local to Washington DC Metro area)
Arlington, VA 22209
Are you an Ariba Developer looking for your next challenge? Our client is an award-winning consulting firm that focuses on strategy and IT solutions. They are looking to hire an Ariba Developer for a project to work mostly REMOTE! There will be some need to be onsite during new releases and for critical issues that may arise. Candidate needs to be within 3 hours driving distance from the Northern Virginia area to effectively handle last-minute critical issues.
This long-term Federal project’s overall goal is to facilitate procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings to the Federal Government. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Assist with the implementation of procurement system enhancements
- Break/fix troubleshooting, design, development, and configuration of Ariba
- Perform technical review of detailed functional design or issue tickets
- Execute development requirements for customizations in Ariba
- Complete integration requirements between Ariba and other software systems (g., PeopleSoft)
- Provide support during testing, UAT, and go-live
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of IT experience or 13 years of experience if no degree
- 2+ years of Ariba Buyer 9R2 experience
- Custom Ariba development experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Ariba contracts experience
- Experience with procurement and invoice processes
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.