Racine, WI 53403
- Create programs based off of blueprint.
- Utilize AutoCAD or CadCAM programs.
- Write CNC programs for mills and lathes and create tool packages.
- Set-up routers for new parts, revise routers for existing parts, and create/document machining fixtures.
- Refine existing CNC programs and maintain CNC database.
- Design and develop fixtures for CNC machining, and identify and implement tooling to increase product thorough put and lower cost.
- Continuously improve machining processes.
- Temp to hire position located in Racine, WI.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available.
- $18-27/hr., depending on experience.
- Minimum 3+ years CNC programming and setup experience required.
Keywords: Komo, CNC, program, mill, lathe, autocad, mill, fixture, plastic, design, engineering, machining.