St. Louis, MO
- Assist as required or request with the setup, adjustment and maintain all equipment ad areas on the production lines.
- Ensure that both production and facility machinery are regularly inspect to address preventative maintenance needs.
- Troubleshoot all production equipment as well as facility machinery, adhering to all safety and efficiency protocols.
- Observe all applicable safety regulations.
- Suggest and participate in cost-saving ideas, increased efficiency or maintenance project, helping put approved solution into place.
2nd, and 3rd shift openings.
$20 - $25 per hour starting out. Heavy electrical backgrounds will get extra pay consideration. Overtime and bonuses. Full benefits and upward mobility.