Production Associate - 1st & 2nd Shift
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Seaver Finishing in Grand Haven is West Michigan' s leading one-stop coating application specialist! We are seeking 1st and 2nd Shift Production Associates for their Powder Coat Division. If you have previous experience working in a Power Coating facility, look no further! Candidates will be loading raw products and unloading the product from the overhead conveyor system. You will also be responsible for packaging painted products preparing for shipment. We are seeking candidates with a strong work ethic, and the ability to have excellent attendance and attitude.
Upon hire in you will receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401K, paid vacations, holidays and gain sharing! Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing will have access to one of our local offices Certified Staffing Professionals, and will have the option to receive healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Will be staging and maintaining personal equipment (gloves, hangers, hooks, tape, bags, boxes, labels, etc.)
- Upon paint line completion parts will be properly moved to packing station
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace team-based environment, and must be able to adapt to a changing environment
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Must be able and willing to take direction from supervisor during line gaps to ensure optimum performance, while communicating clearly and effectively
- Basic math and the ability to interpret bar graphs is required for this position
- One-year manufacturing preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Order #: 144475M